Treatment tomorrow with Skalp

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Treatment tomorrow with Skalp

• This topic has 31 replies, 12 voices, and was last updated by slick.
Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    slick
    Participant

Cheers guys im not photogenic at all, it looks so much better in person, not looking forward to work tomorrow lol what did you guys say when people seen you at work etc?

Lucky33
    Participant

Wow looking good slick, very natural hairline, should look great once that’s fully settled, don’t worry about work you’d be surprised at how people still don’t notice even when there is a huge difference.

shed7
    Participant

When I went to work all I had was positive comments. You will have the same looking at those results.

PeterJones
    Participant

Thanks for posting photos slick. Really looks very natural. Let us no what people say at work.

WildCat
    Participant

You think you’re not photogenic Slick. Have you seen my photos then lol?

Treatment looks spot on. I agree with you though that photos don’t do the treatment justice as it looks far better in real life.

You’ll be fine at work as it’s very natural.

m41
    Participant

Agree looks great and hairline very natural.

I doubt anyone will say much at work as most people won’t care but you may get the “you look different” but they won’t be able to put there finger on it.

The treatment will settle quite quickly. You might get fading but they will sort that out when you come to the 3rd treatment. That’s the one that cements everything as I haven’t had much fading at all where as had a bit after 2nd treatment.

slick
    Participant

before treatment

slick
    Participant

after 2nd treatment

slick
    Participant

Cheers for all the comments and encouagmentt guys. Well i went to work shitting myself lol, not one person noticed or said i look different, i have grown a thick stubble to take the attention off my head. Its starting to blend in really well and it looks so much better in person. I am grateful for Damon and all his hard work 🙂

PeterJones
    Participant

That’s encouraging to hear Slick. Treatment looks great by the way.

GreenGrass
    Participant

That’s looking really smart Slick. Love the shape and softness of the hairline. It’s really subtle and really natural. The more I see the more I so want this treatment.

These pictures you have posted look brilliant.

Curly
    Participant

Looking great Slick.

Baldy01
    Participant

Goto say you certainly look better and younger now.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!