Treatment with hair

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Treatment with hair

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated by Stanley.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Stanley
    Participant

Hi, I’m looking for a bit of advice from any former client who has had the procedure but still had plenty of remaining hair. Currently I used fibres to thicken, but still have decent coverage. However, I wish to stop this styling regime, so was wondering how long I could potentially grow my hair without it appearing strange once I get Skalped? I intend to keep the treatment inside my existing hair line, which would be done to give the illusion of greater density, instead of using product. Thanks!!!

shed7
    Participant

Probably best to call Skalp themselves Stanley. They would probably no the right answer.

Most of the guys I have seen post on here are bald on top.

Stanley
    Participant

Thanks Shed7,
    Yeah, I spoke with Skalp who said try it and see how long you can grow it, which is a fair answer. I’ve seen longer styles with temporary hair tattoos using different inks, so I guess it should work similarly? But it would still be great to see it, or hear about similar experiences.

Stanley
    Participant

Well, I met the guys n’ I’m impressed! So I am now scheduled for later this year. Excited and nervous! 🙂

Stanley
    Participant

So treatment #1 is in the bag, and on a pain scale of 1-10. I’d say the top was about a 2.5 (depending on your threshold), and the sides, hairline slightly higher, maybe a 5. Overall, a relaxing experience.

It’s already starting to look really nice, but I’d like to go darker during my second session, as once the residue ink was cleared it appeared fairer than I would like the final result to be. I know this is all part of the process though, and it’s wiser to be initially conservative then progress/develop the treatment. Also considering fine tuning my hairline, side profiles during the next couple of sessions too, all exciting stuff. 😀

…bring on numero due!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!