Treatment.

• This topic has 52 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated by m41.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    m41
    Participant

Very interested in this treatment. Have to admit very impressed with the pictures posted on this forum as they all look very natural. There are other companies that i have looked into but the results have been very mixed, some very good some very bad. Can you advise how many treatments I would need to get the finished look? Thanks.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

I have recently finished my 3 treatments with Skalp and am very happy with the results. Far beyond what I thought i’d get to be honest. Speaking with Damon & Ollie, they advised that everybody’s skin is different so it’s hard to judge how many treatments you require. I have a year guarantee now in case there is any fading and I may or may not require a further treatment. At the moment everything looks great, but its good to have the guarantee as fading may occur at anytime. Would recommend you arrange a consultation or meet up with someone to see it in person as the photo’s look good but in real life it looks far better.

Qman72
    Participant

I totally agree DoctorMart. It really depends on your body’s skin. I would think average 3 treatments. It really doesn’t matter how many treatment because they will make sure the result is good.

CK
    Participant

From what i have read off various different websites, they all quote for 2 treatments with a possibility of a 3rd, in real life the majority of people will need 3.

Damon is a no bull sh*t guy, if you need 3 he will say 3, not 2 with a possibility of a 3rd.

😀

Curly
    Participant

In my consultation I was booked in for 3 treatments. I have done plenty of research here and elsewhere and nearly everyone requires at least this many treatments to get the desired result, and that’s what I want.

m41
    Participant

Booked into the Manchester Clinic and cannot wait. It was a choice between this and another company but I felt the quality here was a notch above.

shed7
    Participant

All the best with your treatment m41. I was treated at the Manchester Clinic and you will get a top drawer experience. Damon is the guy who does the treatments and he is very experienced and knows his stuff. There are plenty of examples on here. When you getting it done?

m41
    Participant

I am booked in this Wednesday.

Nervous and excited.

Would you recommend I shave with clippers or wet shave before going in?

shed7
    Participant

Nice one. I’d shave with clippers and they will shave you down shorter if needed which is likely. Moisturise your head is important.

m41
    Participant

Thanks for the advice.

m41
    Participant

Thanks for the advise.

m41
    Participant

Treatment went well. It does look very red and dotty at the moment but I was told by Damon that the 1st treatment is just a base. Trying not to look at it too much but when you see all the finished treatments on here you just want it finished. Love the shape of my hairline but can’t wait for more density.

Baldy01
    Participant

Hey m41 great to hear you have gone for the treatment.

The first treatment is about getting the hairline shape and filling in the bald area. All the density will come on your next session so don’t worry it will be coming and you will love it i am sure.

Drop some pictures in if you get chance all the guys on here will give some feedback.

Baldy01
    Participant

Hey m41 great to hear you have gone for the treatment.

The first treatment is about getting the hairline shape and filling in the bald area. All the density will come on your next session so don’t worry it will be coming and you will love it i am sure.

Drop some pictures in if you get chance as the guys on here will give some feedback.

Ben Dover
    Participant

I have also looked into another couple of companies and I’m not convinced by them. They seem to have very inconsistent treatments and the some of the pictures I have seen have actually scared me. All blotchy and patchy and too dark.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures m41.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!