Treatment.

• This topic has 52 replies, 16 voices, and was last updated by m41.
Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    RedDevil
    Participant

Looks great and I love the way the hairline is done. It looks all uneven which is what I want. How long does it take for the redness to go down? I need to have an idea because of booking time off work.

m41
    Participant

It’s almost a month since my 2nd treatment and I have my 3rd treatment next week. Just taken a couple of pictures showing how it’s faded down and now almost matches my own hair perfectly.

As you can see by my previous pictures the redness after my last treatment was high. It took about 3-4 days to settle down and about 2 weeks for the colour to come down to what it is now.

PeterJones
    Participant

Looks very natural now it has settled. Very nice.

It actually doesn’t look like you need a 3rd treatment.

HA HO HE HERTHA BSC
    Participant

Mate that hairline looks brilliant !
    Shine the shoes up.
    Lets get this party started.
    I know you must be feeling fantastic
    Enjoy it !

shed7
    Participant

Agree hairline looks really good and it all looks very natural. Don’t think you will need too much doing on the 3rd treatment.

Curly
    Participant

Superb m41. Very natural on both hairline and colour.

I’d hold back from having your 3rd treatment because seriously it looks spot on now.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Good to see your pictures m41. Looks too me like its all going very much to plan and looking fantastic. Just had a butchers of how you were before and to now you are now. Chalk and Cheese really as you look like a completley different person. Excellent treatment so far.

m41
    Participant

Well I have had my final treatment now and it’s actually quite sad to come to the end as I have really enjoyed my experience. I can’t believe just over a month a go I was a bald bloke and feeling unhappy. Now I feel amazing with my new pretend skinhead 🙂

My third treatment was more about filling in faded areas and adding some more blending. There was actually far more done than I thought needed it, but Damon wanted to make sure everything was tight and to hopefully help me not need any further work. I’m really happy with what has been done. I love my new hairline which is just what I wanted.

I will attach photos of my third and final treatment and once settled in a few weeks I will update. Remember these pictures are straight after treatment so are red and dark in parts but they will calm down over the next week and blend in with the previous treatments.

JR25
    Participant

Hi M41. That will look fantastic once the treatment settles. Very nice shape and hairline and loving the broken effect on the front. Very natural and real. If you are a quick healer like I was you will be walking down the street with your skinhead held high within a couple of days.

PeterJones
    Participant

Looks fantastic that does. No doubt that will look top drawer once it settles down.

m41
    Participant

Cheers lads I’m very happy with the treatment and seriously these pictures do not do it justice. I really can’t stop looking in the mirror haha.

Curly
    Participant

Top drawer m41. That’s going to look very good.

shed7
    Participant

Your onto a winner there mate. Personally I thought your 2nd treatment had settled really well. Great work and that’s going to look brilliant.

Baldy01
    Participant

Another great treatment from the Skalp Squad.

As long as you don’t get much fading I reckon this is going to look nice. Then again looking at your 2nd treatment it looks like the fading you get is not much.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Hey m41 great treatment.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!