Tried to book a consultation :(

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Tried to book a consultation :(

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Domehead.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Domehead
    Participant

I’ve been reading through this forum for several weeks and finally decided to take the plunge and book a consultation with the Manchester clinic earlier this month. I firstly rang the 0845 number during working hours which went to voicemail, so I left my contact details making sure to slowly repeat my phone number twice. After several days I hadn’t heard anything so I then went on the CONTACT US section on this site, filled out my details and sent it…..still nothing! Whilst waiting for a reply I have since contacted another SMP company, got straight through and had a consultation within a few days.
    I will admit that my consultation with the other company was a bit rushed and came across as a bit unprofessional, so now I am in limbo. I did initially want to get my SMP done with Skalp especially after reading some of the glowing referrals at the Manchester clinic, but I’ll admit as a business owner myself I am a bit perplexed why there has been no follow up on my enquiries several weeks ago, this also comes across as unprofessional. Have Skalp got that many appointments they don’t need any more business for a while?

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Hi
    I’m sorry that you have had this experience with us. I have checked our emails but cannot see any contact form coming from your email address. If you would like to send me a quick email with your contact details I can call you back this evening. We try and pride ourselves on our customer service and we apologise that you are not happy with us.

Kind regards Nina from Skalp UK

Domehead
    Participant

That’s done now Nina thanks, in fact it was actually the Request a Callback form that I filled out last time.

Skalp®
    Keymaster

Thank you. I have left you a voicemail. I will try you again in the morning. Nina

longrange69
    Participant

Don’t lose faith – Skalp’s work is phenomenal. Please think very carefully about going elsewhere. Ollie has just completed my treatment at the London clinic and he is a gentleman with a great talent. Couldn’t be happier.

Domehead
    Participant

All sorted, just spoke with Nina and booked in for a consultation soon. I don’t really want to go elsewhere longrange69 I wasn’t too happy with the experience with the other company. Very rushed and talking about money straight away

longrange69
    Participant

Dome head – excellent!! Sometimes these things happen I guess. I’ve met Jason, Antonio, and, of course ollie all of whom share a huge passion for what they do. Skalp will ensure you get exactly what’s right for you which is worth its weight in gold and brings peace of mind. I pretty much gave them full control over what my treatment should look like and he totally delivered. How many companies other than skalp could this be said of? Life changing stuff without meaning to sound grandiose. Where’s your consultation?

shed7
    Participant

Have dealt with SKALP right through the whole process and they were absolutely first class. From my initial emails to contact with Nina first, speaking to Jason and then treated by Damon. Everything was with a personal touch.

Glad to hear you your having a consultation. They will look after you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!