Two Treatments Down and Feeling Good.

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Two Treatments Down and Feeling Good.

• This topic has 7 replies, 7 voices, and was last updated by Conan40.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Conan40
    Participant

As others on here have posted and shared experiences I thought it was about time I did also.

Wanted to say have just finished my 2nd treatment in Manchester recently and I am really happy with the way its been going.

Typical bald fella I am with just hair around the sides and back. Have been balding since around 28 and gradually over the last 12 years it has disappeared.

Have had both my treatments with Damon and the service I have received has been top drawer. He has been really patient and taken his time to produce what I have asked for. I am a picky bugger, but he says he is too which was good to see. You can see he is very experienced and this shines through in his work and the way he works. This is why I came to Skalp because i had heard great things.

Like most have said on here, the first treatment is just a base but the 2nd treatment brings it more together.

There is now a 3 week break before I am back in and I may or may not have fading. I did bleed quite a lot so the chances for me are higher but I will take it as it comes and not worry too much. If my treatment holds well then thats a bonus but I still have another treatment to come.

When I get a minute will pop some piccys up and get everybody’s opinion.

Conan40
    Participant

Have just finished my final treatment and I am over the moon with my results.

Its far beyond what I expected to achieve when I decided to go ahead with this.

Will promise to update more with pictures and write up very soon.

If you are on the fence thinking about having this done get off it. It really is the best solution in my opinion for hair loss.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.