Undetectable

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Undetectable

• This topic has 2 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Kadashi.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kadashi
    Participant

Just want to say a big thank you to all the guys at the skalp harley street for easing all my fears when it came to having the treatment done. having suffered from hair loss and living under fitted caps and beanies for the past ten years, you can understand that i had a lot of questions when it came to making such a big decision. But jason, antonio and dean were happy to put all my worries to rest and after numerous consultations i finally decided to go for it… And its honestly the best decision i’ve ever made. Im not just saying that either. This is hands down the best choice you can make when it comes to fighting back against hairloss and literally taking back your confidence.
    I recently just completed my third treatment and im still absolutely blown away by the result. They told me it would look great and completely natural, but i didn’t expect this result at all. He was patient with me (as i was really fussy about just how wanted my hairline to look) and he worked with me every step of the way. now i cant stop looking in the mirror. I have hair! its even looking better than the mock up i had done back in the beginning . Literally nobody has even been able to tell that ive had the treatment. All i keep getting from people is ‘you shaved your hair. It looks really good on you’. thats just how undetectable it is, it looks completely natural. Honestly, forget about transplants and silly wigs. They dont work and if anything leave you way worse off than where you started. But This right here is the real deal. And skalp are at the top of their game. Check out some of my photos for yourself. These guys really are changing lives, one head at a time and im so thankfull to the Skalp team for essentially giving me my life back. Honestly, If you’re reading this, you’re in the right hands. Trust me. You wont be dissapointed. Haha, ive never been much of a raver, but now i feel like going to the club tonight, just because now, i actually can lol.

Attachments:
    Dodgybarnet
    Participant

Looks good man, really natural and a huge improvement.

Ryan
    Participant

Really nice result, you really can’t tell where the treatment starts and ends, congrats mate

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!