Unsure

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated by Glasgowman0.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Glasgowman0
    Participant

I’ve been looking for ways to escape this nightmare of losing my hair for years now and at times its brought me close to tears as I can’t physically go out with my friends anymore because of how low I feel. I’m open to try things and Skalp has grabbed my attention, I know there’s one not too far in Edinburgh. I just hope this can benefit me and make me happy again I don’t want to try this and it still has no affect like the rest of the hair regain products I’ve tried, could someone enlighten me about this treatment as I’m really considering it. I would like to hear from people who’s life it has changed and made a difference?? Thanks!

Dave1981
    Participant

Hi Glasgowman, this treatment really is a life changer mate, you really do stop worrying about hair loss at all after having it done, its nothing like all the regain etc, it actually gives you the result you want.

SCHMODIZZLE
    Participant

Hi mate , I know how you feel I really do , I’ve lived under a hat for best part of ten years , I’ve turned down jobs over my hair loss and even missed out on weddings , family gatherings , anywhere I basically would not be able to wear a hat. I know what it’s like to feel insecure and depressed about hair loss , my journey with smp is still in the process and it’s been highs and lows , but it’s all come together and I’m thankful I went ahead , GO FOR IT NOW , don’t sit around depressed when your life is waiting for you at Skalp

Glasgowman0
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback, I got in contact today! I can really relate to you. It’s good to know that it’s people like me having this done, I booked an appointment with Derek in Edinburgh, nervous… but I can’t wait too do it now! The videos online have helped as well. During the consultation was so settling for me as it put my mind at ease, it was satisfying when I met Derek and he had the treatment, I couldn’t believe it! real nice guy too! I love how you guys say it’s a life changer! That’s what I need!

coconuthead
    Participant

Hi Glasgow. I had it done in Edinburgh in July bits unbelievably fantastic. It is the best thing I’ve ever done. So natural too. Go for it mate. You will not regret it !

coconuthead
    Participant

*it’s

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!