USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

Home Forums UK & USA CLIENT EXPERIENCES USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

This topic contains 97 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Qman72 July 22, 2017 at 5:15 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)
  • Author

Qman72
    Participant

Hello! I will share my experiences soon. Wish me luck!

Dave1981
    Participant

Best of luck pal, not long for me either!

shed7

Good luck Qman.

louis1
    Participant

Good luck I have my first treatment on the 7 th October this Monday loui1

Qman72
    Participant

Hello! I am too tired to talk about my first awesome treatment. I spent nearly 18 hours with my traveling and treatment times. It was worth it. I need a day or two then I will share my good experiences and pics. Cheers!

DoctorMarten
    Participant

I was very lucky as live within an hour of the clinic.

Baldy01
    Participant

Glad to hear it went well Qman72. Wait until the 2nd treatment and that will be another level.

Qman72
    Participant

The first treatment day was a very long day for me. The traveling times was killing me. The treatment only took 2 hours and 45 mins to complete. Damon is very experience, knowledgeable, and good listener. I am very happy with his work. I felt pain on the sides and the back during the treatment because I have very thin and sensitive skin. After the first treatment completed, I don’t feel any pain at all. My head was very red for the first 36 hours. It is slightly red now after 56 hours. I wear a hat during the day at work because I just don’t feel like to tell or explain to the people why my head is red over and over again. Most of the people wouldn’t understand how we feel anyway because they are not bald. I am not shy or embarrass about the treatment. I don’t really care what other people think or what is their opinions. The treatment makes me feel good that is what I care. I will highly recommend this treatment to other people in the future. I will post some pictures soon. Also, I am looking forward to do the second treatment next week. I believe Damon will do good job. Cheers!
    Qman72

Qman72
    Participant

Before and after 1st treatment!

shed7

The pictures come up quite small Qman but the shape looks really nice. Look forward to seeing your next treatment pictures.

Curly
    Participant

Sounds like that was a tough day travelling so far and it being a bit painful. How bad was the pain. Reading other posts they say it doesn’t hurt so bad? Maybe all the travel and you being tired contributed to this? Looks like it will be worth it though.

louis1
    Participant

Hi looks great that my second treatment to day with damon in Manchester easy session on the pain level not bad for me I must be more lucky than others . It seems to make me have a runy noise when the treatment is going on and hot and itchy . When you having your second treatment I think all your travel must have been hard mate louis1

Qman72
    Participant

Today is the third day after the first treatment. It is improving day by day. I feel very little itchy. I still think I made a right decision to do this treatment.
    Shed7@I used my phone to take the pics but I don’t know why so small. Damon will send some pics back to me when he has a chance. I like the shape but it needs to make some minor adjustment. It looks kind of high on the pic but it is not.
    Curly@I only felt pain when he was doing both side and the back. It really depends on the person’s skin. Other people might have thicker skin that’s why they don’t feel pain. Well! No pain! No Gain! It is worth it. I only had the first treatment but I think it is worth it with my travel times and some pain. If you want the look, you just have to deal with it!
    Loues 1@I am glad your went well! My second treatment will be on next Tuesday. Another long day!

Baldy01
    Participant

Looks nice Qman72. Shape suits you. It only gets better now.

Qman72
    Participant

Thanks! Yeah…! Only gets better for all of us! Cheers!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags