USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

Home Forums UK & USA CLIENT EXPERIENCES USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

This topic contains 97 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Qman72 July 22, 2017 at 5:15 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 98 total)
  • Author

shed7

Have you tried taking pain killers before having the treatment Qman?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  shed7.

Baldy01
    Participant

I didn’t find the treatment too painful, but I took a couple of Paracetamol before. Don’t know if it really helped but it may have helped a little?

Qman72
    Participant

No, I didn’t. I was able to hold and finished it. I will take some pain killers next week. I just have to deal with it, if I want to look better! HAHa…! Let me try to loan the pics from the phone this time!

shed7

Much better quality Qman. Looks great.

Qman72
    Participant

HaHa..! It works better. It lets me load the pics not to loan the pic! lol I hate to type on the phone!

Qman72
    Participant

One day before second treatment!

Curly
    Participant

Looks really nice. Look forward to seeing it finished.

shed7

How did your second treatment go Qman? Did you feel the pain as much?

Qman72
    Participant

Hello! The second treatment finished on Tuesday. I think it looks very nice! I didn’t feel that much pain like the first time because I had some pain killers. lol Here is the pics after the second treatment!

Attachments:

shed7

That looks great Qman. Is that right after your treatment? Just looked at your before picture and you wouldn’t be able to tell your the same person. Have you got any other pictures from the front? Would like to see the front/top if you have time. Thanks for posting.

Baldy01
    Participant

Fantastic so far Qman1. When that settles that will look really good.

louis1
    Participant

looking good man

Qman72
    Participant

Thanks! Guys, I am very happy. Damon is doing very good job. I can’t wait to complete the 3rd treatment in couple weeks. Today is the second day after the second treatment. It looks better everyday. Here is more pics!

Qman72
    Participant

Yes, it is right after the second treatment. Here is another pictures to show before the first treatment and right after the second treatment. I do look like different person and younger as well. lol

Curly
    Participant

That’s a really top look you’ve got there Qman. Every time I see a new treatment I really cannot wait for November to come. The hairline looks so nice. Did you ask for anything particular as this is similar to what I want.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags