USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

Home Forums Client Experiences USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

This topic contains 96 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Qman72 January 20, 2017 at 3:58 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)
  • Author

Qman72
    Participant

I sent my pic to Skalp before my consultation. They sent back few styles. I showed the practitioner the one that I like most. It looks a wee bit different in person than the pics. I am happy the style. I know how you feel. I can’t wait to complete the third treatment.

shed7

Those pictures showing the comparison between before and after are brilliant. What will they do on the 3rd treatment as it looks perfect now?

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Really great result so far Qman1. Think the shape and the hairline suit you and the softer look is really nice.

Shed7 – On my 3rd treatment they just repaired some faded areas and the treatment was shorter than the first and second.

Qman72
    Participant

Thanks DoctorMarte!
    Shed7 – I think the 3rd treatment just make even better that’s all I can say. I will let you know after complete the last treatment. Cheers!

shed7

Looks amazing Qman. That’s a top job.

Baldy01
    Participant

Qman that is a really top job. The difference between you before and after is just brilliant. Really like the hairline and it really does suit you and i am not surprised with the nice comments you have been having.

Qman72
    Participant

Thanks guys! I don’t know what else to say! It is all good! Here is more pics! One week after the second treatment! I will have my third treatment next week!

Qman72
    Participant

More pics

Qman72
    Participant

Back

Qman72
    Participant

Try back pic again!

m41
    Participant

Hello. I am really interested in getting this treatment done. I am very similar in hairloss to you and I really like your results. What has been the feedback from people? Is it as natural as it looks on the pictures? Where are you based?

louis1
    Participant

Looking good mate louis

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Looking great Qman72. Very natural.

Qman72
    Participant

Thanks guys!
    M41@I am in Highland, Scotland.

Actually, it looks more natural in person than the pictures. I still have one more treatment next week.

True Story from today!
    I went to buy a bottle of wine today. The lady asked for my ID because she didn’t think I am older than 25! I showed my ID with my big smile! I am not joking. It really happened today. No one ask for my ID for years! Most of the people think I looked younger than 41 before the treatment. Now, the people think I look like late 20’s. Today I look like younger than 25! lol

Curly
    Participant

Lol that’s a great story Qman. It’s been a while since I was asked for I.D when buying alcohol. You must have felt great.

Love your updated pictures.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags