USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

Home Forums Client Experiences USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

This topic contains 97 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Qman72 July 22, 2017 at 5:15 am.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)
  • Author

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Fantastic result that is qman72.

Qman72
    Participant

Hello! It is about time to show my hairline! I had my third treatment abou a month ago.

Baldy01
    Participant

Looking really soft and natural Qman72. You are unrecognisable from the first pictures you posted and look so much better. Nice one.

DoctorMarten
    Participant

Every time you post Qman72 it looks even better. Its softened and matches your sides and your own hair now. I have found with my treatment that it looks nicer the longer it settles. Yes you do lose a little color here and there but it makes it even more natural.

TonyC
    Participant

Hello Qman72. Good to see a picture of how it looks a few months later. It does look very natural indeed. Starting to get more convinced about this procedure the more i see pictures like these. Thanks.

Qman72
    Participant

Thanks! Guys, Actually, the pictures don’t show very good because of the phone camera and the light affected the quality. The first picture (the back side) shows much better. Most of the people concern more about the front hairline. The best and the most important part for me is matching my own hairs. You can’t really see the different on my picture. In person is even better, softened and natural. That is how amazing Damon’s work!!! If anyone is not sure about this treatment from these guys, please look for my old pics. I will post some pics every few weeks. Cheers!

Qman72
    Participant

Hello! I had my treatment completed over four months now! I am happy as usual! 🙂

Lucky33
    Participant

Looking good Qman, looks really natural

PeterJones
    Participant

That’s a very soft and natural look you have gone for. Very nice.

JR25
    Participant

Thanks for the update Qman.

Looks really good.

RedDevil
    Participant

Very nice treatment and great write up.

I like the shape on your hairline.

Looked at your old pictures and that’s a big difference and you look better for sure.

GreenGrass
    Participant

Been following your treatment since you started writing this. Really interesting to see where you have come from and to where you are now. The shade has slightly lightened up over the months and now seems to match your own hair really nicely. I wouldn’t or couldn’t guess you have had anything done looking at the pictures you have posted. Has anybody ever said anything to you about keeping your head shaved?

JR25
    Participant

Great update Qman72.

Ben Dover
    Participant

Hi Qman72. Thanks for keeping us up to date with your treatment. Still looks great.

Your head is a good shape for this and I think that helps.

CheadleBoy
    Participant

Looking excellent as always.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 98 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags
error: Content is protected !!