USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

Home Forums Client Experiences USA Client experiences 1 st treatment from 08/10/2013

This topic contains 96 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  Qman72 January 20, 2017 at 3:58 am.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)
  • Author

TonyC
    Participant

One of the reasons I had my done was because of yours.

All the best in the USA.

Qman72
    Participant

Baldy01@ Thanks! I moved back to Orlando Florida. Sun shine state! Nice and warm!
    TonyC@ Really!!! I am glad that you made your good decision! I told the true, right?

Qman72
    Participant

Hello!
    Some of you might remember me. I started my treatment in November 2013 and completed the treatment before Christmas 2013. It is over one year now. I still very happy with my treatment. Skalp did amazing job. I moved back to USA in August 2014. No one ask me about my hair line!!! I haven’t tell anyone about my treatment since I came back to USA. The friends and family just think I look younger and healthier. Most of the people think I am 5 to 10 years younger than my real age. I will be 43 in March. Here is my recent pic. Do you think I look younger than 43?

Attachments:

JR25
    Participant

You are looking very well Qman72 and it’s looking very natural 14 months on.

I agree with your friends that you look younger compared to your before pictures.

Baldy01
    Participant

Good to see you back Qman.

Lucky you in Florida. It’s freezing here in the UK and hats are needed to cover our hairlines 🙂

You are looking great and definitely do not look your age.

Qman72
    Participant

I moved back to US over two years now. I had my treatment completed about three years ago. My hairline still look good like three years ago. So far no one say a single word about hairline. Most of comments are “You look younger after you came back from Scotland”. I go to the beach, gym and vacation all the times. I am 44 now but the people think I am 34. It was the best decision that I made. Thank You Skalp team!

Qman72
    Participant

Happy New Year! I am still happy with my decision to complete my treatment with Skalp. If you are still think about it, you need to decide in 2017. It will be your new happy start in 2017.

Viewing 7 posts - 91 through 97 (of 97 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Register a free forum account!

Forum Statistics

Registered Users
Forums
Topics
Replies
Topic Tags