Wahl Balding Clippers

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Wahl Balding Clippers

• This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by Fletch70.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    magpie01
    Participant

Does anyone use these clippers regular? I am finding that a foil Braun in too close, like down to the bone and doesn’t blend with the smp well (even the night before) and a wet shave is too shiny. I’m wondering if these are the fix for inbetween these two lengths??

Notbaldyanymore
    Participant

Hi magpie, I’m using a Pitbull Gold doesn’t go down to the wood and leaves a one day shadow buzz kind of look works for me after my SMP and holds its charge brilliantly also.

magpie01
    Participant

Thanks cannybaldy for the reply. I’ve actually just tried going with the grain with a wet razor and find this works well. Might consider a rotary in the future! Think it defo trial and error to see what works for yourself the best

Fletch70
    Participant

You can’t beat the wet shave with the grain in my opinion Magpie. You still get a stubble feel when you rub your fingers against the grain and a slight shadow to blend into the SMP nicely. You can go two days easily (three if your lazy or not going out) before it needs doing again I find.
    I use the Wahl Aquablade clippers or foil attachment if I want a quick going over before going out. A bit more expensive at £99 but worth it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!