Who’s the best in London?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Who’s the best in London?

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated by HairWired.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    HairWired
    Participant

Hi all,

I’m planning to book an appointment in London. I see hundreds of great posts about the guys that work here. Who do you recommend?

I am very nervous about the treatment and want to make sure I am in good hands. Thanks in advance

Lucky33
    Participant

Hi mate, I have had Luis and Jason from the London clinic work on my head and you can tell both are experts at what they do, I would highly recommend either of them. I think when you go to skalp you will be getting a very experienced practitioner whoever you have it done by as they are trained more than other clinics and have to make sure not to lose the reputation as the best. Plus I think the London clinic is one of their busiest clinics.

Keep us updated when you go for it.

HairWired
    Participant

Hey Lucky33,

Thanks for your reply. I actually live in Dublin, so that clinic would be the simplest option. But I just don’t know a great deal about it as there’s little said on the forum. It’s hard not to think about London when you see so many people raving about their clinic and their staff. I’m 90% sure I will get the treatment done, but it’s a scary thought and therefore want to make sure I’m in the best hands.

I would really appreciate the opinion of anyone who has had the treatment in Dublin.

Lucky33
    Participant

Completely understand mate, always best to do your research. I think you would be in safe hands going to any skalp clinic though. They have all done the same training and doubt they would risk their rep by having a practitioner that is not top notch.

MaxV
    Participant

@Hairwired I had my treatment with Geradline in Dublin and she was excellent, highly recommend. I had the same situation as you of seeing lots of reviews of the more established clinics like London but I can assure you Gerry knows her stuff and is a great technician.

HairWired
    Participant

Hi MaxV,

That is great to hear!

Can I ask when you had it done and if you’ve experienced any fading since?

Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!