Why so little pics?

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum Why so little pics?

• This topic has 0 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated by bigbrummieboy.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bigbrummieboy
    Participant

Hello

narb
    Participant

It’s a very personal journey for a lot of people beezer.. There are lot of pics on here if u browse back through the forum like we’ve all had to do… The Manchester Clinic thread has a lot of pics uploaded and treatments are consistent throughout.. Have you checked out the Youtube channel? There’s loads of testimonials on there, many of which have posted on here with pics before filming…

LJ
    Participant

I have posted pics, but this shall only be temporay, this website must get 1000’s of hits a day and most people shall not want their pictures plastered all over the net. It is after all an Aesthetic Treatment.

Ralphy
    Participant

I am yet to post mine, but will do when I get the time to take good pics and then learn how to black out the face. We all want the treatment to be ‘undetectable’ so personally find it strange that one would then highlight it to the entire planet that they’ve had it done. Once the pics get on the net they could end up anywhere. That’s just the cynic in me. I do not have a single picture of me on the Internet, no social media whatsoever!
    Equally, I do appreciate that it’s important to give back to the community which helped me make the decision to go through with it. It can’t be all take.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!