x-baldy’s experience done by ollie at london clinic

Home Forums Scalp Micropigmentation Forum x-baldy’s experience done by ollie at london clinic

• This topic has 23 replies, 5 voices, and was last updated by x-baldy.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    x-baldy
    Participant

I had my 1st session done yesturday at the london clinic by ollie.

I am really pleased how it has turned out for the first session and i still have 2 sessions left.

Even at this stage when it is not complete i wonder why i never had it done sooner.

For me it was seeing it done on someone i know and i was convinced instantly.

I looked into this at a different company in 2012 but was put off as i just feared the worse.

It is natural to doubt but if you are thinking about getting it done just do and stop wasting time.

Heres the before treatment pic and after the 1st session pic.

x-baldy
    Participant

Having trouble getting the pictures on the forum

x-baldy
    Participant

3rd time lucky

longrange69
    Participant

Or not!! 😉

RedDevil
    Participant

Your pictures haven’t come up?

x-baldy
    Participant

and again

x-baldy
    Participant

sweet, looks like there up?

longrange69
    Participant

Looks great!! Happy?

x-baldy
    Participant

very happy, i never thought it would look this good after just one treatment

longrange69
    Participant

Happy for you. I’ve my first with Ollie on March 3rd. Like a kid at Xmas 🙂

x-baldy
    Participant

Thanks, your going to be a new man. Just incase you were wondering as i was if it would be

detected by people, I went out today and no one looked twice at me lol.

I was thinking its going to be obvious to people but strangely its not. The fact that it is done in

stages as well makes it almost look like your hair is growing back if you know what i mean.

I just kept seeing baldys walking about thinking they need skalp lol, i actually dont feel like one of

them anymore even at session 1 and its a really good feeling.

Will you be posting up your results?

longrange69
    Participant

Definitely!! Thanks for the encouraging words. I guess we’ll be going through this together :). March 3, 10 & 23 for me. Your next date?

x-baldy
    Participant

yes looking forward to seeing your results as well, im in next on the 20th next friday and dont think i have a date for the third yet. out of interest how bad is your head is it like the full friar tuck like mine was?

longrange69
    Participant

Pretty much!! Strange thing is though I’ve just started to buzz closer to the skin in preparation for the treatment and more I do the better it looks. Should have done it years ago. Though it’s always been fairly close I’d sometimes leave it fortnight. I already feel energised/healthier just by the prospect which may sound silly but I do.

Benjamin Kramer
    Participant

How did your next treatment go x baldy?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
error: Content is protected!!!