Taking care of your hot new look after scalp micro pigmentation treatment
What to do after Scalp micro pigmentation! Skalp® treatment is a swift and effective solution which allows men of all ages to deal easily with the problems of hair loss and also create a hot and fashionable new look. In most cases, hair loss cannot be treated easily and men find themselves using poor masking substitutes to hide the condition.
The scalp micro pigmentation practitioner uses especially chosen pigmentation to mimic the growth of hair on a shaven head. The professional stylist works with the client to create the hairline and colour which will most compliment facial shape and hair tone. This usually take place within 3-5 hours over a three-month period. But care for the shaven head does not end there. Although, attention to looking after your shaven head is nowhere near as time consuming as looking after a full head of hair, you need to make sure you look after your scalp. Here at Skalp we ensure that we are with you from the beginning until the time when you do not need us anymore.
So here are some tips for after scalp micro pigmentation treatment:
- Here’s the good news – don’t go exerting yourself for the first 4 days after treatment as excess sweating is not advised. Now that’s an excuse we could all do with!
- For the first 4 days try to leave your shaven head well – alone. That means do not shower, moisturise or if you can, touch as little as possible.
- It is recommended that during the first 21 days after treatment you should refrain from swimming or using a sauna or steam room and avoid direct sunlight where you can.
- After the first 4 days use clippers, razor or shaver to shave your head. Try a light shower using shampoo or shower gel and you can now start using moisturiser.
- Skalp practitioners recommend you use sun screen factor 50 to protect your skin after the first 21 days.
- Keep in touch with us! We want to be there for you.
- All things do not have to stay the same. As new bald fashions come in, or you wish to change hair line design, laser revision can help make a difference.
- Come in for a top up with our practitioners – we are always glad to see our satisfied customers!
Skalp® Micro Pigmentation offers a great service for people struggling with hair loss or who just want to join the bald fashion trend and look their very best. Trained practitioners apply pigments to the scalp so it appears as if you have a full head of hair – but cut fashionably short.
Skalp® have clinics around the world. We have clinics in New York, Los Angeles, London, Manchester, Edinburgh, Dublin, Marbella, Milan and Amsterdam.